Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tissue Paper Flowers

Well, I've been away for a while. Between my son's baseball games and practices, my daughter's end of the school year activities, I haven't had a lot of time to blog. Since we were off from baseball this week, I decided to tackle a project or two. My first project was a simple one I saw on Diane's website In My Own Style.com, these beautiful flowers  are made from tissue paper.


I'm so proud of them because they came out absolutely beautiful. You can get the full tutorial from Diane here. Everything came from Dollar Tree...my favorite store (yeah!). I probably spent about $5 total to get this fabulous look.

The vase, already had but I just spray painted it a metallic gold to give it some color.



Hope you like it!

Red Beans and Ricely Yours,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment